- This event has passed.
Highway to the Heart: Marriage Enrichment Program
November 3, 2016 @ 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 6:30 pm on Thursday, repeating until December 1, 2016
GOD HAS CREATED US, man and woman, to thrive in partnership.
Highway to the Heart is a biblically based marriage-enrichment program designed to equip couples, whether married 2, 20 or 40+ years, with skills needed to connect on a heart level and resolve problems. Group time is light-hearted and not for couples in crisis.
- Happily Ever After – Understand why this belief is embedded in our hearts
- Heard and Understood – Learn how to hear the heart of your spouse by practicing the “30-Second Listening Exercise”
- Unity – Build unity into your marriage relationship as you define and set goals
- Growth Areas – Identify growth areas in your relationship and plan for next steps in the on-going process of change
- Couple Traditions – You will be inspired to create new couple rituals and practices that will enrich your relationship
Group sizes are limited – please sign up ASAP!
To register please email email@example.com
This program is led by Patti and David Hatton. A member of American Association of Christian Counselors, Patti Hatton, MA, LPC, has extensive experience counseling individuals and couples on how to live life with purpose and create ongoing dialogue about relationship solutions and success. Her husband, David, is a successful entrepreneur and business owner.